Friday 20 March 2015

'Best Wedding Makeup Artist' Nominee in Mrs2Be Brides Choice Awards 2015



 
Hello lovelies! I just received some amazing and exciting news! I have been nominated in the
'Best Wedding Makeup Artist' category in the upcoming Mrs2Be Brides Choice Awards 2015!
 
Nominations were made from my past brides and clients to Mrs2Be.
 
 
I feel extremely privileged to be listed with other amazing makeup artists in this category!
 
The Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice Awards were launched in 2014. The awards are the first and only Irish wedding industry awards that are based on a detailed review process involving each entrant’s previous customers.

Entrants are judged on a range of criteria including professionalism and quality.To win or to be shortlisted for a Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice is a real achievement. The awards cannot be bought and they are not your typical “click to vote” popularity contest which I really like!

Entrants are judged primarily via a review system involving previous couples who have recently used my bridal makeup service. These reviews are independently verified and cross-referenced to ensure credibility.

Wish me luck!!!

Rachel xxx

http://www.mrs2be.ie/supplier/forever-fabulous/
www.foreverfabulous.ie


No comments:

Post a Comment