Monday 26 January 2015

HERBALIFE - The Healthy Hub Swords!


Hello everyone!  I am sorry for the lack of blog posts recently, I had my son 10 weeks ago and I have been concentrating on being a Mum I am slowly getting back into things.  I wanted my first blog post to reflect how I am feeling and my post baby weightless.
As you know childbirth takes its toll and we all put on those extra pounds! I am going to be very honest and tell you that I dreaded this part of my pregnancy especially as this was my third baby!
I wanted to loose the extra weight in a healthy way after the birth.  I was not breast feeding and spoke to my consultant who told me I could diet but also needed to look after myself and nutritional needs! I had to keep my energy levels high in order to look after my new baby.  As you  know from past posts I really love HERBALIFE and I have used the products before.  Most importantly they work and it is healthy!  So I went to Phillipa Doran for my HERBALIFE advice and got straight onto my programme, it consisted of:
HERBALIFE shake for breakfast along with two herb/fibre vitamin supplements,  another shake and two more tablets for my lunch and if I was out and about I had the HERBALIFE meal replacement bars at hand, so no need to snack or load up on the calories when not at home! For dinner I always loaded up on lots of veggies, chicken/fish/turkey and even some sweet potatoes! I also tried to drink tones of water.
I had 14 pounds to loose and my tummy was very 'saggy' due to C section, I wore a tight tummy control band every day to help get my tummy back into shape again and to support my scar tissue. I did this HERBALIFE programme for 3 weeks and I am now back to my pre pregnancy size 10 and in my skinny jeans again! RESULT!  Most importantly I did this in a healthy way.  I was not allowed to exercise at the time and this programme really works when you can workout up to 3 times per week.  I am going to start toning up very soon!
Below is me 9 months pregnant and the photo on the right was 6 weeks post partum. Sorry its not a great photo!

Now so enough about me! Phillipa and her team have just opened the Health Hub on Swords Main Street, in Dublin. The Healthy Hub opened its doors for business 5th January 2015.
Phillipa started on Herbalife in April 2011 and was feeling very tired and had quickly grown to a good size 14 / 16. Not fitting in the clothes you love can be more damaging on your confidence than people realise so she got to that point where enough was enough.
Phillipa's diet was more carbohydrates based and she was looking for convenience and was eating for fuel more than for nutritional purposes. Working in finance she found she was sitting at a desk day and night and activity and exercise were not high on the list of priorities.

Phillipa met a lady in local dress makers and mentioned she needed to lose weight. Her reply changed her life for the better; "If you want to lose weight then you will, but you will also feel great on HERBALIFE!’ and was she right!
Initially the focus was purely on the weight but on Day four she woke up feeling fresh and ready to tackle the day. For someone who struggled every morning and needed daily naps this was an amazing feeling. Within a short period of time Phillipa lost 32lbs and 64 inches, dropping 10+% body fat through using a personalised product and nutrition programme suitable for her lifestyle needs.
The day Phillipa started HERBALIFE was like a switch going off not only did it give her health and weight loss results, it also gave her a new career which she had no intention of doing at the time. Phillipa started to show and explain to others how and what she had done as other people were not only seeing a change in her appearance but also in energy levels which in turn affected her attitude and vitality.


Phillipa now works as an Independent HERBALIFE Member every day and LOVES what she does!

"My day is dedicated to my clients  who really have become friends and have I have a fabulous team of coaches all over the world who do the same. Most of those coaches were customers first and developed into coaches so they know first hand how amazing these products are so are equally as passionate as I am".
"So here in The Healthy Hub our main focus is to get people into thinking differently about themselves in every way not just about their physical appearance. Yes people want weight loss or to shape up but it’s more important that people sort out their nutrition which in turn will affect their energy levels, appearance, vitality levels and confidence giving them the get up and go feeling every day and feel they can take on their daily task with purpose rather than necessity."

"HERBALIFE science based nutritional  products feed the body at cellular level and in turn the body responds to great nutrition – fuel your body correctly and you will see and feel the difference!"
"We provide Wellness Profiles as well as Body Composition Analysis and Body Circumference Measurements so people become educated on their body composition such as lean muscle mass, body fat percentage, visceral fat levels, hydration levels and metabolic factors rather than being fixated on their 'weight' and the dreaded weighing scales numbers!"

"We buy clothes in sizes not in stones! In addition to this we encourage, motivate and support people to live a healthy active lifestyle and help them with their healthy and nutritional food choices so that they are being educated along their wellness journey so this will become a long term lifestyle change rather than a quick fix with no change in habits once the fix is over! The beauty of the nutritionally balanced products means that it takes a lot of time and effort out of trying to eat healthy as time and lack of preparation often leads to unintentional yet unhealthy food and drink choices. Each programme is personalised to individual needs."
"Our focus here is to create a community both in local sense in The Healthy Hub in Swords and the surrounding areas but also the online world. We want people to feel they are part of something more than just a reaching their personal goals. Everyone has a story, everyone has a journey and everyone has the ability to change others in a positive way so that is  why we feel our Hub is more than just a location it’s a place where we can start this process for people and be behind them every step of the way. We often find that people inspire other people so hence we encourage our events for education, encouragement and social  purposes."
 
The coaches who work from the Healthy Hub are Phillippa Doran her younger sister Jamie Doran and Michelle Carroll.

 In 2012 Phillipa won the DSAI The Direct Selling Association of Ireland 'New Direct Selling Entrepreneur Award' last year in 2014 Jamie won the DSAI 'Young Entrepreneur Award' and Michelle is the proper tier of the 'Feel Good HQ' and has a regular slot on Sunshine FM and has extensive experience in the world of weight loss  is now part of the team of 'Hubettes'.
You will always be met with an encouraging smile at the door and a helping hand in whatever your nutritional  needs is.  With their extremely professional yet fun attitude approach to making changes for the better!
I promise you will not regret it! xxx
Phillippa Doran Mobile: 087 9486258
The Healthy Hub
35 Main St (Above Centra)
Swords, Co. Dublin .
FB page :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Healthy-Hub-Swords/380781262083797?ref=hl

Product Brochure:
Skincare:
Herbalife Sponsored Sports Events, Teams and Athletes:
The Science behind Herbalife:


No comments:

Post a Comment