Wednesday 22 October 2014

Clare's School Makeup Routine!

 
My School Makeup Routine
 
Hi again, so many people have been asking me about my school make-up routine, so here it is! 
 
Firstly I apply The Body Shop Soothing Day Cream for Sensitive Skin to moisturize and prevent my skin from becoming dry during the long day of school.
 
I then prime my skin with the L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer to make my makeup last all day. 0
 
Using the Revlon Colorstay Concealer I cover my dark circles and if on the day I feel I need more coverage I use Rimmel London Matte BB cream.
 
To fill my eyebrows in I use the L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Brow Artist.
 
I use the Natural Collection Eye Lines pencil in white to look more awake, for mascara I use Maybelline New York The Rocket Volume Express.
 
For lips I use Vaseline tinted lip balm in Rose and I use the Natural Collection blush to add colour to my face.
 
Hope you like it!
 
Love Clare x
 
If you have any questions for Clare please comment below or email: info@foreverfabulous.ie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment