Wednesday 22 October 2014

Our Clare's favourite products!

  
 Favourite Products and My Style of Going Out Makeup
 
Hello everyone, i hope you are all well!
My style of going out makeup at the moment is inspired by the gorgeous Kylie Jenner. I love her long lashes and full lips. Sometimes I do a dramatic eye makeup look for going out but I do prefer a simple matt brown smokey eye. I outline my lips with a nude lip pencil and fill in with a matching lipstick. I then apply a pair of fake lashes which helps pull any make up look together.
My top three favourite makeup products at the moment are the Urban Decay Naked Palette, L’Oreal True Match Foundation and Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara. The Naked Palette has 12 matt and shimmery shadows. They have beautiful pigmentation and are so smooth and easy to apply. This palette can be used for day and night. I think that it is great for people who have just started experimenting with makeup.
Another foundation I am loving at the moment is the L’Oreal True Match Foundation. It has a low to medium coverage and is easily buildable. It is easy to apply and affordable. The Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara is great for lengthening lashes. It lasts very long and doesn’t clump.
Lots of love Clare x
If you have any questions for Clare please comment below or email: info@foreverfabulous.ie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment