Tuesday 24 February 2015

Clarice's Makeover and Photo-Shoot for Forever Fabulous

My Makeover Photo-Shoot with Forever Fabulous & The Portrait Room
 
I arrived at The Portrait Room based in Delgany, Co. Wicklow for my makeover and photo-shoot. Roger Kenny the photographer and owner of The Portrait Room greeted me, he was very welcoming. The studio is beautiful Roger’s recent work of family, engagements and weddings is showcased on the walls.
 
The environment was relaxed and I felt inspired and ready to make this photo-shoot the best it  be. We chatted for a moment about the concept of the shoot, I loved Roger’s vision, he is charming and showed a great sense of humour while also still really focused on the job at hand.  
 
I laid out my clothing and we chose the outfits for my glamorous style shoot, Roger then took a 'before shot' of me so we could compare. I then had my make-up applied by the fabulous Rachel O'Riordan, she discussed my makeup options and we chose soft smokey eyes and contouring to really accentuate my eyes and face.  Rachel is a pro, so friendly, chatty and has such determination. I felt so relaxed in her company and it’s like chatting to your best friend.
 
I went into the dressing room to change into my first outfit; both Rachel and Roger made me feel relaxed and comfortable, while paying me compliments to create great positive vibes for my shoot.
I had 3 dress changes, they were classy, sophisticated and yet I still felt sexy! I took direction from Roger who really make me feel confident in front of the camera.
 
Clarice before photoshootClarice @The Portrait Room
 
The makeover and shoot were70 minutes in duration and yet time flew by as I was having such a great time! I am extremely happy with the results; I love my photos and couldn’t recommend Forever Fabulous and The Portrait Room enough!
 
Clarice @The Portrait Room 3            Clarice @The Portrait Room 2               Clarice @The Portrait Room 4
What do you all think of my photos?
Love Clarice xxx
 
For all photo-shoot packages and price information:
http://www.foreverfabulous.ie/photoshoot.html

Websites:
http://www.portraitrooms.ie/
www.foreverfabulous.ie

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/foreverfabulous.store?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/PortraitRoom?fref=ts

Twitter:
@ForeverFab1
@PortraitRoom

Instagram:
@ForeverFabulousIre
@PortraitRoom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment