Wednesday 18 February 2015

Budget Buy Foundation!


I hope you are all having a great week!

Right now my go to day foundation is 'Wake Me Up'  from Rimmel London. 


I use #201 in 'Classic Beige'  It is a gorgeous foundation that feels light on your skin and leaves a radiant glow.

I always apply it with my fingers and then blend out with a soft fluffy blending brush. 


Wake Me Up' is available to suit all skin tones, helps to fight signs of anti fatigue and has SPF 15 which is amazing to protect your skin from the elements and the ageing process. 

This is a super foundation for anyone that wants to look great and not spend a fortune, at only €9.99 you just cannot go wrong! 

You should also pick up the concealer in this range to instantly brighten up your under eye area! 

Available from Boots and all good pharmacies Nationwide.

I give this 5 stars!

What's your holy grail budget buy foundation?

Lots of love Clarice xxx

www.foreverfabulous.ie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment