Tuesday 19 August 2014

To Wash or not to wash?!!


This week our resident hair guru Shauna tells us what she thinks about clean hair!!

Ok so today I shall be writing about clean hair.... To have or not to have??
Seriously is that even up for debate?  Hmm let me see will I wash my hair or not??

Wash wash wash!!

It is a total urban myth that you can't wash your hair everyday, would you only cleanse and moisturise you face twice a week? I don't think so!

Well you should treat your hair like your face once you've been advised by the expert (and I don't mean in the supermarket aisle) you can wash away to your hearts content! So talk to your hair expert and find the right combination of shampoo and conditioner and you shall have wonderful clean shiny hair. Joy!!

Shauna xxx

 

Head Hair Salon carry the exclusive Milkshake range of hair care products, that are simply divine!
Call in today.

If you have any hair problems or questions for Shauna mail info@foreverfabulous.ie

Shauna Penney Owner Head Hair Salon
Dalkey, Co. Dublin
Ph: 01 2351884
fb: HeadDalkey
t: @ShaunaHair

No comments:

Post a Comment