Wednesday 20 August 2014

Forever Fabulous Intern Clare Dolan - First Blog Review!

 
 
 
 
Firstly I would like to introduce you all to the new Forever Fabulous Intern: Clare Dolan.
Clare is a Transition Year student at Holy Child Secondary School, Killiney, Co. Dublin.
 
Clare is very interested in makeup and the industry and wants to learn more, she will be assisting myself and the Pro Team on our various makeup jobs and photo-shoots over the coming year as part of her work experience.  Clare will also be reviewing some of her favourite products.
 
I am delighted to have Clare as part of the Forever Fabulous team and look forward to sharing her blog posts and experiences over the next few months.
 
Revlon Colorstay 24hr Foundation
 
My favourite foundation at the moment proves you don’t need a big budget to achieve a flawless airbrushed look. It is the well-known Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Foundation.
 
There are two types of this foundation. One is for combination/oily skin and the other is for normal/dry skin. It is very long lasting and has a large colour selection with a very affordable price of just €17.79. Although I have normal to dry skin, I use the combination to oily skin. It has more of a yellow undertone which suits my skin better than the normal to dry skin which has red undertones.
Using a beauty blender or buff brush I blend it well into my skin, leaving a streak-free airbrushed look.
 
I would highly recommend this product to people who want a medium to full coverage foundation.
 
Love Clare x
 
If you have any questions for Clare mail: Info@foreverfabulous.ie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment