Monday 25 April 2016

The Beauty Blog Awards 2016

The Beauty Blogs Awards 2016 
Hello lovelies!

The Beauty Blog Awards 2016 is a fabulous gala night to celebrate Ireland's top blogging and vlogging talent held on May 26th in Lillies Bordello. 

I was reading this years long list of nominees last week and came across my name in not one but three categories!  Well I nearly died! 

I am delighted to be nominated in: 

Best Makeup Artist 
Best Beauty Blog 
Best Social Media 

Read the full list here: 
http://www.beautyblogawards.com/#!nominees/qebdz

The final shortlist will be announced on 16th May.  I am over the moon to get this far and to be listed with some of Ireland's biggest names. 

All proceeds on the night will be donated to Breast Cancer Ireland.

Category Sponsors:
 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment